25 Mar Loftin Equipment COVID 19 Essential Business Update
March 25, 2020
To all our Valued Customers,
As the COVID 19 virus continues to disrupt business operations across the world we want you to know Loftin Equipment, continues to support Emergency Power Systems throughout the Southwest region especially during shelter in place protocols or State of Emergencies. Our core value of “Power as a certainty in an uncertain world” has taken on new meaning for all of us.
We have one simple objective guiding us: keeping you and our employees safe. As part of this commitment to you and our employees we have implemented the following business changes.
• Business travel which requires public transportation is restricted until further notice.
• Focus on handwashing and cleaning procedures as outlined by the CDC.
• Our service trucks are being sanitized twice a day.
• Physical distancing procedures are being followed by all technicians in the field.
• Physical distancing procedures are also being followed at every branch location including our parts departments and their suppliers.
• All business meetings are now conducted via Microsoft Teams.
• Office deep cleaning services have been contacted and placed on retainer should the need arise.
• All internal/external training activities are on hold effective immediately until further notice.
• Administrative personnel who are able and want to work from home are being allowed to do so.
• CDC symptom recognition has been distributed company wide.
• CDC quarantine procedures have been distributed companywide including taking care of family members or loved ones.
• Branch operations within the Southwest region are being closely monitored including technician, and administrative wellness.
• Our phone systems are capable of routing incoming calls to any one of our many facilities in the Southwest region should the need arise.
• We operate our entire business on the Microsoft Azure cloud-based platform which provides us with unmatched flexibility when it comes to meeting your changing demands.
As an Industry Leader of emergency power system Sales and Service Loftin Equipment is honored to provide these services to many essential community entities including:
Healthcare, Fire, Police, Municipal, Federal, Communication, Grocery, and Building Supply retailers along with many others.
Our business is truly powering yours during an emergency, and we stand ready to provide whatever comes next through a dedicated team of field professionals we believe are some of the best in the industry.
We will continue to closely monitor this unprecedented situation and revise these procedures in order to protect you and our employees.
We realize this is a difficult time for our country and truly appreciate your continuing business!
Loftin Equipment Company, Inc.