The AceCube line of tanks and accessories are the next generation in portable fluid storage solutions. These high-quality tanks offer several improvements to conventional tanks on the market and are built with the customer in mind. AceCube has been developed by a team with over 50 years of experience and is ready to handle the rigors of today’s extreme environments.
The AceCube Versatile and AceCube Dual Fluid lead the way for our transportable DOT/UL142 approved tanks. The ACV and AC-DF tanks are available as a standalone tank or on custom trailers. The AceCube Professional is our stationary tank line that is also UL142 approved. The ACP tanks are built for the customer that needs an economical solution to stationary liquid storage. The AceCube DEF offers a transportable and stationary model for the safe containment of DEF fluids. Finally, the large equipment compartment on all AceCube tanks has a universal mounting bracket ready to accept any dispensing equipment the customer chooses.
• Extra large equipment compartment area on all tanks.
SAFE & EASY HANDLING:
• Bi-directional forklift pockets.
• Internal baffle plates.
• Designed to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds.
SECURE & SAFE HOSE CONNECTIONS:
• Two letter box openings for hoses in/out (ACV, AC-DF).
• Large designed dispensing nozzle equipment compartment with fixed arrangements to carry hose reels, pumps nozzles, cables, batteries & tank alarms.
MEETS GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS:
• 110% secondary containment capacity.
MULTIPLE USE & VERSATILITY:
• Primary & secondary hatch plates with the primary hatch plate acting as a man way.
• The primary hatch fitting plate can accommodate several different connections depending on model.
UNIQUE PITCHED OUTER LID:
• Designed to allow for dust & rain runoff.